Sunday 9 November 2014

Tea L C

Today is all about tea. PG tips to be precise. Sometimes there is nothing better than a big cuppa' tea when it's chilly outside. I'm one of those 'strange' people who leaves the teabag in, so that it goes really strong and dark. Just a splash of milk. The fact that I'm really craving tea may also have a lot to do with the fact that I had a nice catch-up with one of my friends last night, who is also an ale loving girl.

Big jug and baby jug


Being in East Sussex all year, I have gotten to know some of the local breweries and I particularly like Dark Star. I also particularly like their ale, 'Revelation'. It really is quite the revelation. It is also pretty strong at approx. 5.7 %. So, I have therefore found myself feeling a bit worse for wear today. PG tips to the rescue...



No comments:

Post a Comment